Pinterest As A Main Source of Traffic
Did you know that Pinterest can give you a ton of traffic to your website? This video will help you maximize your traffic on your website by just using Pinterest alone. This blogger claims that she drove 300,000 visitors in a month and 90% of that traffic alone came from Pinterest.
You do not need to know any more SEO just to drive traffic to your website. But, depending on what kind of website you have you should definitely consider Pinterest as a main source of traffic. As there is a considerable amount of Pinterest Pins ranking on Search engines on particular keywords. These keywords are not just any keywords they are high competition and high CPC keywords that you can make money from.
To learn about these Pinterest hacks simply watch the video I shared above. Most of the content of the video I broke down on the content below:
What You Will Learn on This Video:
- Fill New Boards with Popular Pins from Other Sites
- Enable “RICH PINS”
- Create Images that Stand Out and Generate Click-Throughs
- Remember The 80/20 Rule? Forget About It!
- Ask Users to Save your Pins to Relevant Boards
- Add Pre-Filled Pin descriptions on your site (data-pin-description attribute)
- Take Advantage Of Pinterest Trends And Seasons