If you are looking for ways how to trace the location of a facebook user then this tutorial is for you. Every day, I am getting queries from users that wanted to know how to find out the IP address of a specific Facebook user. Up to now, nobody is sharing an exact method on how to do this and I found out why. This is because Facebook is now publicly sharing the user’s IP address and it is against the basic privacy act of the international internet laws.
But worry not, I am not writing this post to make you disappointed. I will be doing exactly the opposite of that. We are going to pull out the IP address of a specific Facebook account and using this IP address we can locate their logged-in location, such as the Country, Region, up to the City level. We will be doing some complex infiltration tricks just to find out their IP address at all cost. But, don’t worry you won’t be doing anything weird and hard. Ready? Read on.
Table of Contents
Pros of Knowing the IP Address of a Facebook User
By knowing the IP address of a facebook user you can easily find their current location. Here are some of the perks of knowing the IP address of a facebook user.
- You will know their exact location.
- You will know what country they are logging in.
- You will know which city they are living.
- You are confident knowing their location if you have important transaction with them.
- You can easily trace them real-time.
How to Pull the IP Address of Someone’s Facebook Account
On this tutorial we will be pulling out the fakebook’s user current IP address from Facebook database. Please note that this trick is some kind of illegal.
- Please visit Homepage – Find The IP Address of Any Social Media Account (iplocate.social)
- From the homepage, click on the “Facebook IP Lookup” link
- Now, enter the Facebook account username. Note that the username is anything after the https://facebook.com/this-is-the-username. This part is important so don’t make a mistake. You only need the this-is-the-username and enter it on the field.
- Hit on the confirm button to continue.
- You will see on the next page some details of the user such as the ipv4 and ipv6 together with other details such as the email, Country, Region, and City but these details are locked. You have to unlock it first by clicking the “Unlock All Details” button.
- Wait for the process it’s easy and fast.
- Verify you are not a bot.
- Done! You can now see all the details of the Facebook user.
IPlocate.social is also offering Instagram IP lookup, Twitter IP lookup, Tiktok IP lookup, Snapchat IP lookup and WhatsApp IP lookup. I am not sure about the effectivity of the other platforms they are offering but the Facebook IP lookup tool is amazing!
I tried using the Facebook IP lookup by IPLocate.social on my own Facebook account which I am currently located here in Melbourne, Australia. Right when I landed on the website, I can easily see my personal IP Address on the homepage. I tried entering my Facebook profile username and I was amazed at how accurate it is.
Related Tutorial: Track an Instagram Account IP address by just using its Instagram username [Full Tutorial]
It’s showing my exact Country location
On the image below you can clearly see my current IP address the country I am in now, and up to the City level. I tried doing it 2 times and sometimes it now showing the correct city this is probably the ISP keeps on changing my server colocation but its still giving me the correct Country and region location.