- [Get] Fresh Valid Credit Card Numbers with Fake Details and Security Code
- List of Best Adware Removal Tools for Mac and Windows
- Best Porn Apps for Android That are Not in PlayStore (NSFW)
- Download Sniper 3D Assassin Gun Shooter Apk Mod Unli Coins and Diamonds
- Easy Method on How to Gain Followers on Instagram
- [TRICK] How to Get Free Subscribers on YouTube
- [Download] Drastic DS Emulator APK Full Version + FREE Games
- [Tutorial] How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Your Phone
- Tutorial: How to Gain Access to Blocked Websites
- How to Watch or Download Movies & TV Series on Android Free
- [Download] Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Final All-in-one Activator
- Method: How to Hide Your Real IP Address Easily
- How to Track Lost Mobile Phone and How to get it Back!
Hello fellas, so today I am going to share you a very simple method on blocking Facebook website or https://www.facebook.com on your computer. Well, not yours but on your son’s, daughter’s, wife’s, student’s computer because you want them to focus on something and not posting status, photos and commenting someone’s photo or status on Facebook.
Blocking facebook website on all browsers and all kinds of PC without buying a software may come techie thing to do but There are several FREE ways to do this what I am going to share is from the easiest to not so easy tricks. Feel free to comment below if you do not understand any of this but I’m sure you won’t since they are very easy.
- Requirements: Windows Type Operating System (XP, Windows 8, 8.1), All browsers
- Pros: Blocks http://www.facebook.com, www.facebook.com, m.facebook.com and facebook.com
- Cons: This method cannot block https://www.facebook (https protocol). See below for blocking with https.
- Effectivity: 4 out of 5
1. Go to Drive C : > Windows > System 32 > Drivers > Etc
2. Right-click “Hosts” file and open with “Notepad” now you will see texts just like the image below (Forget the language since it’s not in english)
3. On the bottom enter the following codes.
Now you will see (image below)
4. Save the file and close the notepad.
Now, try browsing facebook website or http://www.facebook.com.
You might also like:
Note: This method cannot block https://www.facebook.com or https protocol facebook site. See below for blocking https protocol.
Not working? Try this second method!
- Requirements: Any OS, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
- Pros: Blocks https:www.facebook, http://www.facebook.com, m.facebook.com and all.
- Cons: Only works with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Browsers.
- Effectivity : 5 out of 5
2. After Installation go to Extensions/Addons and find Block Site extension/addon click on “Options” and add https://www.facebook.com and save.
3. Try browsing facebook and you should see the image below.
For Google Chrome
For Mozilla Firefox
It will only be redirected.
That’s pretty easy right? that all. Leave comments below if you have something confusing.
Incoming search terms:
- block facebook tplink
- how to block facebook app tplink router
- how to block facebook on tp link router
- how to block facebook website in tp link access point
- how to block websites on tp link wifi router