Have you ever experienced having your PC not booting and the Automatic Repair Function isn’t working. You’ve waited minutes for it to repair but all you are seeing a big black screen and your mouse cursor.
You have tried many attempts to with no luck, you have no idea how to repair it and here I comes to help you about it.
- Get a working Windows 8/8.1 OS Machine. Insert your USB Stick
- Open up Create a Recovery Drive by searching it
- Uncheck copy files and folder and continue creating a recovery drive
- Wait for few minutes to continue and you are good to go.
- First, turn of your machine.
- Plug your USB Stick and boot your machine.
- While loading Press F8 constantly and the Boot sequence feature will appear. Boot using the USB stick
- And Viola! It should be working now. You should now be seeing the image below and start repairing your Windows Machine.