Last updated on March 23rd, 2018 at 06:14 am
How to Root Your Phone/Tablet Without a PC
On the past blog posts, we have shared to you on how you can root your android phone from a PC but today we are going to share an awesome guide on how you can root your android phone the easy way. The easy way is by rooting it without the use of desktop PC. All you need to have is install this cool android app and let him do the hard work.
Using this app you can easily root any kind or Android phone or tablet like Samsung Galaxy phones and root any version of Android from Gingerbread to Nougat. Are you ready? Then lets begin.
But first, make sure you have the following requirements to get started.
Why do you Need to Root your Phone?
For average user rooting your android phone is not necessary but for that heavy or curious user that want to explore more on what your Android phone can do. Some reasons involve are like the following:
- Change your Android OS Version to the latest or later one.
- Install apps to block ads.
- Ability to uninstall unnecessary apps that come with the phone after you bought it.
- Tweak startup logos and other cool stuff.
- Rooting your Android device will give you the ability to use Game Killer App this app can hack games/apps money, gold, coins or any resources.
- An Android device (phone or tablet)
- Download KingRoot app for Android (After you download this app you might encounter a warning from your browser that this app is malicious and might harm your phone. This is false positive, but anyway use at your own risk) See image below.
- Up to 50% of battery.
Start Rooting your Android Device
- After you download the Kingroot app. You may install it now.
- Take note that if you are installing an app outside Google Playstore you will a warning about “Install Blocked” to overcome this simply click on the settings>security> and tick on the “Install from unknown sources”
- The installation will begin its process.
- After the installation, all you need to do is click on the “START ROOT” process.
- Wait for a few minutes…
- Done! Check out the image below.
- And that’s how you android root without a computer! To check out that your phone is truly rooted. Please install Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
You can also visit this page http://askmeguide.com/tutorial-how-to-root-android-phone-without-pc/ for a detailed the same tutorial. Rooting your Android device will give you full control over your phone or tablet and will give you extra space for expansion that normal android phone cannot do. However, a rooted Android phone will void any warranty you have on your phone. Some phone will do not support to be rooted as well.