…or at Least Disable it!
Yeah, yeah, I know it is very depressing losing your phone because it was robbed or you lost it. Luckily, there’s this amazing trick, method or however you want to call it where you can get it back or at the very least permanently disable it. Yeah because you do not want someone else is using it and viewing your precious private photos/videos or any files. Sounds really cool right? You know what’s even cooler? IT IS FREE TO USE! But has a little drawback just a little though.
Recently, I just gave you a method the fun way on how to Freeze anyone’s mobile phone. This method is a little upgrade from that old post gives you a way to delete/recover your files images and videos, contact list, messages, call logs and more… from the lost phone and download them all in your local PC which uses a good internet speed and the lost phone must be connected with the internet which is unlikely to happen since it’s a lost phone lol. I highly doubt the one your robbed your phone at the one currently using it will connect it to the internet without doing some precautionary measures. Or delete them all at once without a trace!
Permanently Disabling your Lost Phone
- Using your Mobile Number – Yes with this method you can permanently disable your lost mobile phone by just using your mobile number. Well, of course, your sim card must be still active though and is on the phone. Note: You can also disable your stolen phone remotely using this trick!
- Using the IMEI Number – and good news, you can disable it using your IMEI number where just simply enter it into the software and click on find and disable button and you are good to go. Get that feeling that you have your phone disabled and no one can ever use it!
Geo-Locate Your Mobile Phone
Also, remember I told you earlier that you can get back your phone? Yes, because this little tool will help you locate your phone current location. By entering the mobile number or by using the IMEI number.
- If GPS is turned off you can still locate it must be internet-connected though.
- If the phone is not internet connection you can still locate it with GPS turned one!
But has a little drawback as you could see the one using it must have been already disabled the location function or your phone is turned off already.you can locate it, of course, Geo-Location must be turned on and the phone must be turned on as well. You can locate it throughout the globe wherever it is you can locate it! Full features listed below.
Note: Along the process you will need to verify yourself that you really are the owner of the phone. This will prevent your from disabling anyone’s mobile phone! This includes the asking for the mobile brand.
- Geo-locate your Mobile Phone
- Freeze/Disable the phone
- Recover/Delete all files such as contact list, app list, apps, messages
- No-app to install on the mobile phone
- 100% Free to use for 1 year!
- Working on Windows PC only
- ALL PHONES as long as it has IMEI Number
Screenshots and Instructions
- Download TotalMobSecurity 2019 – Direct link download
- Install the software on your Windows PC (Nothing to install on your mobile phone)
- Open up the tool and Activate your 3 Months Trial by going to help>Activate Trial 3 Months
- Enter either the mobile phone or IMEI number
- Click on Connect to get connected to the device.
- It will locate the current location if GPS is enabled
- It will give you options to recover/delete your files
- Location – The current location of your mobile phone using GPS
- Recovery – Shows the number of files currently stored on your mobile phone – delete or recover.
- Permanently Disabled – This will permanently disable your phone.
- This feature is a little more secured you need to verify that you actually the owner of the phone by entering the phone model number and the IMEI no.
- Click on Permanently Disabled All values
- This disables all core functions such as start boot
- Recover your pictures, videos, call logs, messages, contact list and more…
This is by far the best cell phone tracking all-in-one solution tool for your needs! Also, you can locate anyone’s phone by using this tool just enter their phone number!….
Alternative Method to Disable Stolen Phone Remotely
Visit this tutorial on how to lock, reformat, and track stolen mobile phone