Last updated on March 25th, 2018 at 10:37 am
Pokemon Not Available in Your Country? Not a problem!
If you cannot find Pokemon Go on Google Play Store it is either your phone do not support the app or it is NOT yet available in your country. But do not worry because there’s a way to download Pokemon Go on your Android device. If you are very eager to download the app follow these steps.
How To Download Pokemon Go Apk:
Make sure you allowed the installation of apps from unknown sources you can achieve this by going to Settings>Security> and check Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Download Pokemon Go Here [Latest Version 0.95.3] – LATEST
- Download Pokemon Go Here [Latest Version 0.93.4]
- Download Pokemon Go Here [Latest Version 0.63.1]
- Download Pokemon Go Here [Latest Version 0.37.0]
- Download Pokemon Go Here [Latest Version 0.33.0]
- Download Pokemon Go Here [Latest Version 0.31.0]
- Facebook credentials can now be used to log into the app via the ‘Account’ section in Settings.
Various bug fixes and performance updates.
- Trainers, Pokémon GO has been updated to version 0.31.0:
- Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
- Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
- Refined certain Gym animations
- Improved memory issues
- Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
- Modified battle damage calculation
- Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
- Updated Pokémon details screen
- Updated achievement medal images
- Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
- Minor text fixes
NOTE: Pokemon Go is a server-side app. It depends on Pokemon Go server to show pokemon in your country. Since Pokemon Go is not available in your country you may not find any pokemon while in the game.